- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
you already ditched me, you have no feelingsbuddy, you really want to test me today
you already ditched me, you have no feelingsbuddy, you really want to test me today
I didn’t ditch anyoneyou already ditched me, you have no feelings![]()
You had your chancebuddy, you really want to test me today
you just said it's basically bel or meI didn’t ditch anyone![]()
you all are testing me today![]()
I didn’t say thatyou just said it's basically bel or me![]()
So everyone else must make sacrifices except you, I see how it isI didn’t say that
but how does my marriage work if suddenly a dad appears?
and you know I will always love.![]()
what sacrifice are you even doing?So everyone else must make sacrifices except you, I see how it is![]()
Being a 3rd parent willinglywhat sacrifice are you even doing?![]()
Being a 3rd parent willingly
Far more than you're doing![]()
Go ahead and crush a childhood to save your marriage thenso you mean crushing a marriage is a sacrifice?
Go ahead and crush a childhood to save your marriage then![]()
don’t go off just like thatAnyway I'm off, goodnight
Hope we figure a way out of this mess![]()
Apparently you won't else this convo would be over alreadythis is some bs. Bel isn’t here to say anything
and I would do anything for my child.
Its 3:20 amdon’t go off just like that![]()
Apparently you won't else this convo would be over already
Anyway let's fight tomorrow lol I'm sleepy af![]()
I am aware of thatIts 3:20 am![]()
It is what it is, I'm dad nowbut I wanna fite now.
but seriously. you know exactly that I am personally cool with thatI am just surprised and confused since this is the first time I am hearing this all
Lol so night nowI am aware of that![]()
I‘m cool with that since you will ditch us all when you get a new wifeIt is what it is, I'm dad now
And it's good you're cool, I always knew you were![]()
![]()