Gfriend world domination - but outta Melon top 100 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In a record breaking time of three weeks.

Damn. That is just truly truly sad. If only big hut decided to produce music starting from scrap - like every other producer - & not from the instrumentals of TFTMN, they wouldn't be in this situation.

However I must point out tho, what pushed em over the edge & out of top 100 were the 15 new songs of bts, who happens to be a big hut artist as well. So all in all, we have to conclude that this is Bts' fault. Some way to treat your labelmtes, huh
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
big hut :we_kpopsourcing: :we_kpopsourcing: :we_kpopsourcing:

and as a buddy I must say that the songs follow a certain style. each song is different and good on it‘s own right.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Lol.

But, taking this seriously :kijoongstare:
I will say that if BH did do an overhaul on GF's style, the backlash would've been immense.
Like, the threads (not really here, but elsewhere) leading over to the company coming under BH was like conspiracy alley. I thought the zombie apocalypse was nigh.
Hell, BTS themselves get called out for not sounding like BTS anymore :lisalaugh:, so could you imagine
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I honestly don't know what you were expecting at this point, they're 5 years old and most groups follow a success structure that can be seen across multiple groups being they have their heyday then they dip and then they release a hit and then they dip again.

Apink with I'm So Sick, AOA with Bingle Bangle, EXID with DDD, Gfriend with Time For The Moon Night, it happens and these are only some examples but I can name more.
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Whenever miss abs say big hut I immediately think of pizza hut and now I'm hungry ;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread