Audio Gidle i-dle Special Mini Album [We are i-dle] (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Interesting. I though i-dle was going to be a gimmick for promoting their next album, but it seems like it's an attempt to permanently rebrand. ala "(G)I-DLE was 6, i-dle is 5."

Rebranding is hard AF, though, even with very similar names. I hope it works out for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
Interesting. I though i-dle was going to be a gimmick for promoting their next album, but it seems like it's an attempt to permanently rebrand. ala "(G)I-DLE was 6, i-dle is 5."

Rebranding is hard AF, though, even with very similar names. I hope it works out for them.
agree.. it's a strange choice so late in their career, but I noticed whenever the members mentiond the group name, they never? said G-idle but always only idle... so maybe to them that was also the real name and maybe they found the G.. kinda cheesy? I don't know :llama_blush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
agree.. it's a strange choice so late in their career, but I noticed whenever the members mentiond the group name, they never? said G-idle but always only idle... so maybe to them that was also the real name and maybe they found the G.. kinda cheesy? I don't know :llama_blush:
Yeah, I don't think Soyeon wanted the G originally, but given that "idle" has very different connotations in English, it was smart to make it a little different. But you're right, even in Tomboy, Yuqi sings "just me, I-DLE"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Interesting. I though i-dle was going to be a gimmick for promoting their next album, but it seems like it's an attempt to permanently rebrand. ala "(G)I-DLE was 6, i-dle is 5."

Rebranding is hard AF, though, even with very similar names. I hope it works out for them.
especially consider half the internet and fans thought that soojin would come out of the coffin!!! lol
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
especially consider half the internet and fans thought that soojin would come out of the coffin!!! lol
It's wild what people will convince themselves of! Like she's signed to another company and it's been years, Cube isn't going to bring her back.
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Cube won't but Soyeon can lol
I'm pretty sure if Soyeon said it is a condition of our (my?) renewal...
Maybe, but Soojin is her own person and may not want that? I don't recall her commenting either way or doing any Easter eggs in her own things.

Plus, even if she did, she's almost certainly tied up in her own contract right now.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Maybe, but Soojin is her own person and may not want that? I don't recall her commenting either way or doing any Easter eggs in her own things.

Plus, even if she did, she's almost certainly tied up in her own contract right now.
of course but sometimes I think about the former idols of now successful groups and think do they ever regret it
like people like Soojin and Garam and Jini (I'm sure there are others)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
not regret in getting kicked out but regret in the success of the group that they got kicked out from
maybe you should just not use the word regret then, as it implies they did something wrong they could regret

but yeah, both Soojin and Garam got their lifes stolen from them based on rumors which turned out to be false and both their groups got super succesfull. I don't think it's really nessecary to ask if they feel bad about it.. not about the group being succesfull, but that they can't be a part of it

As for Jinni, probably too.. but as we have no idea why she left, so we can only guess
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
maybe you should just not use the word regret then, as it implies they did something wrong they could regret

but yeah, both Soojin and Garam got their lifes stolen from them based on rumors which turned out to be false and both their groups got super succesfull. I don't think it's really nessecary to ask if they feel bad about it.. not about the group being succesfull, but that they can't be a part of it

As for Jinni, probably too.. but as we have no idea why she left, so we can only guess
regret doesn't necessarily mean one did something wrong - feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that one has done or failed to do). ((from google)
regret could be regret a decision not made it doesn't mean you made a wrong decision - it could also mean regretting one's prior actions that lead up something
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread