Gif DPs or Photo DPs (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Which one do you prefer?
And if you prefer gifs are you gonna change it now that the server is more powerful?

Honestly, I'm kinda conflicted >->
I like gifs for dps more, but idk what to change it to. Plus I'm kind of attached to my dp right now <-<​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Gifs have more personality so I like them more.

I used to choose pics coz they're easier to upload, but with the new server, gifs are super easy too, so no more pics for a while :pandalove:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Which one do you prefer?
And if you prefer gifs are you gonna change it now that the server is more powerful?

Honestly, I'm kinda conflicted >->
I like gifs for dps more, but idk what to change it to. Plus I'm kind of attached to my dp right now <-<​
You can always revert back if you don't like it. :pandalove:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i mean
it depends on the gif/pic and the setup it's in
rn i love this dp to death so i'm sticking with a gif one
your dp is pretty iconic at this point ngl :sanapray:

Gifs have more personality so I like them more.

I used to choose pics coz they're easier to upload, but with the new server, gifs are super easy too, so no more pics for a while :pandalove:
I agree! and Jennie looks super pretty in your new dp 💛
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Rn, definitely photo DPs, but that's because I really love the one I have right now and I honestly don't think I can find a better one ^^'
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Rn, definitely photo DPs, but that's because I really love the one I have right now and I honestly don't think I can find a better one ^^'
Hi panda, its been awhile :pepeheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hi panda, its been awhile :pepeheart:
Hellooo :pandalove:
yes! It really has been while, I'm procrastinating on my work because I miss KPS too much hehe ^-^
But I just realized you changed your username again, I really have been gone for quite some time :nosejoo:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Rn, definitely photo DPs, but that's because I really love the one I have right now and I honestly don't think I can find a better one ^^'
your dp right now is really cute and it suits you! Also I'm glad to see you're on again Panda :pandalove:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
your dp right now is really cute and it suits you! Also I'm glad to see you're on again Panda :pandalove:
your DPs are always stunning tbh, and I'm happy to be online again even if it's for a little while ^-^
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think it's harder to find gifs that work well. But when they do work well, they work realllly well.

I like both gifs and photos, but I really like the dp I'm rocking atm, so I'll keep it for a while.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love gif dp‘s more :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: igloo and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread