- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
I had access to photoshop for my digital art classes but since those ended (I'm not going to pay for it 💀) I've been using Photopea, and I wanted to see if I could successfully make a gif there.
You can't. Photopea is an excellent gif editor but a terrible gif maker. I tried a bunch of different ways and the gifs never came out right, they were actually very terrible and patchy and the frames didn't work smoothly
well I have finally come up with a way.
I used Flixier to trim the video I wanted to the length of the gif, then I exported the gif and opened it in Photopea. I cropped the Flixier watermark and added some coloring and to my surprise it actually worked and made a somewhat high quality gif! There is still some noise and patchy bits but it's not too noticeable I hope
I made two versions one is just a little darker
I consider this an achievement even though the coloring is um
@Soogi @Yili @eclipsoul @Tickita @mysteric graphics coven
You can't. Photopea is an excellent gif editor but a terrible gif maker. I tried a bunch of different ways and the gifs never came out right, they were actually very terrible and patchy and the frames didn't work smoothly
I used Flixier to trim the video I wanted to the length of the gif, then I exported the gif and opened it in Photopea. I cropped the Flixier watermark and added some coloring and to my surprise it actually worked and made a somewhat high quality gif! There is still some noise and patchy bits but it's not too noticeable I hope
I consider this an achievement even though the coloring is um
@Soogi @Yili @eclipsoul @Tickita @mysteric graphics coven
Last edited: