Gift ideas thread (2 Viewers)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Need ideas for gifting to my family.
My stepfather likes these things but isn’t a manly man

* wrestling videos
* star wars
* western books
* star wars
*star trek game on iOS Store

Recently I bought him a Star Wars cap and a shirt of a show he likes. What to get him? We are not close so don’t want to get him a “I love dad” gift.

My mum likes
* world war 2 videos
* who done it? Crime videos
* perfume (don’t want to buy anymore as I have recently got her some)
* murder mysteries
* puzzle magazines
* jewellery

I got her a gift voucher for a book shop so far. Want to get her some bath salts and a mum necklace.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
You said your mom likes murder mystery esque things... There is a channel via Prime Video that you can purchase called True Crime that offers various murder docu programs for like $3.99 per month... Of course you'd only be responsible for the first month.. But something that is affordable and would work within the parameters of your mom's interests.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Does your mom like to read? I can recommend some good authors who write murder mysteries.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread