Gimme your favorite ballads and sad songs (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love sad songs
I just do

So please gimme all the best ones!

Here's mine btw, fuck Pledis for not giving me a studio version of this! Woozi's ballads are unrivaled in my opinion and the lyrics he writes are just so stunningly heartbreaking!


In the end what kind of a future is the right one for us
the heavens won't give us an answer
or maybe it's because I'm too stupid
But I don't know the answer


 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Woozi makes such beautiful songs I could put so many here ;A; limiting to just one


As for a few others:



Woozi's ballads are so utterly beautiful! and I love No Longer sosososo much as well! Haechan's voice in that one is just...

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread