Gimme your three favorite EXO B-sides (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
56
Reactions Received
268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've literally been listening to EXO all day every day all week lmao. (aside from streaming Loona XX of course). And I always get amazed at how many top tier B-sides they have. What's your top 3?

Mine are:

Sweet Lies
Artificial Love
The Eve

I don't even know if Artificial Love is among their best, but it was my second EXO song after Monster and I just really love it lol. Sweet Lies is THAT song though.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m laughing because as usual I’m so different than the rest

In no particular order

Bad Dream
24/7
Baby Don’t Cry
She’s Dreaming
Been Through
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Machine
Bad Dream
Trauma

I'm not big on their older b-sides besides The Eve and Machine basically. There are some drom kokobop but the newer ones are what made me stan so
The universe album is basically where i draw the line, it's where i started liking em
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread