Appreciation Gina Liano is a f**king Queen! (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
She sounds like twinny.
Just need the c word in there and it's identical lmao.
She just has so many quotable moments, I absolutely love her!

"I've had enough of your self indulged bull-fucking-shit!" Is one of my fave moments, especially because of the way she screams it, it's honestly kind of iconic. I think I'm gonna make a gif out of it at some point!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
She just has so many quotable moments, I absolutely love her!

"I've had enough of your self indulged bull-fucking-shit!" Is one of my fave moments, especially because of the way she screams it, it's honestly kind of iconic. I think I'm gonna make a gif out of it at some point!
Australians in a nutshell my dude.
Well at least the entertaining ones.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Australians in a nutshell my dude.
Well at least the entertaining ones.
That's why the Australian Housewives are my faves, they are the "realest" out of the lot, they are bitchy with each other but they never take it too far and they can always laugh at things when everything gets a little too ridiculous!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's why the Australian Housewives are my faves, they are the "realest" out of the lot, they are bitchy with each other but they never take it too far and they can always laugh at things when everything gets a little too ridiculous!
That's always good.
Never a dull moment in melbourne, victoria.
They need a coffs one with all the bogan arse racists. Like down my street always someone having a blue and going off.
And cops just as much visit :o
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
DON'T TALK TO YOUR OPPA LIKE THAT
But Gina is a fucking Queen! The entire cast of the show gangs up on her literally every single season and they can never get one over on her! It's honestly kind of inspiring to watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That's always good.
Never a dull moment in melbourne, victoria.
They need a coffs one with all the bogan arse racists. Like down my street always someone having a blue and going off.
And cops just as much visit :o
Same where I live LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
But Gina is a fucking Queen! The entire cast of the show gangs up on her literally every single season and they can never get one over on her! It's honestly kind of inspiring to watch.
let me guess
housewives stuff?
you know i don't watch that crap
:lisalaugh:

i watch wendy instead
:ilovebread::mgblush::sippinthetea:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
What part of England do you live in?
My brother has been to what he called the povo side and the good side if it???
I've from the North East. Where I live there are a lot of older people but the younger people that do live here are mostly addicted to alcohol and drugs of some kind. I feel like a lot of people fall into them as teenagers because there's nothing to do up here. My niece and nephew both have autism and my sister doesn't let them play with any of the little shits on her street because they'd be too easy to take advantage of...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've from the North East. Where I live there are a lot of older people but the younger people that do live here are mostly addicted to alcohol and drugs of some kind. I feel like a lot of people fall into them as teenagers because there's nothing to do up here. My niece and nephew both have autism and my sister doesn't let them play with any of the little shits on her street because they'd be too easy to take advantage of...
My half sister has autism too and I have autism myself and my dad does and I am pretty sure my twin does.
It's a matter of trusting the right people, as your sister does. Because it's easy to take advantage of people like us.
Drugs and alcohol. I cannot talk because I used to them both at some point. :o
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My half sister has autism too and I have autism myself and my dad does and I am pretty sure my twin does.
It's a matter of trusting the right people, as your sister does. Because it's easy to take advantage of people like us.
Drugs and alcohol. I cannot talk because I used to them both at some point. :o
I think that was one of the blessings of having epilepsy as a teenager, I was always too scared to try substances in case they set off a seizure...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I think that was one of the blessings of having epilepsy as a teenager, I was always too scared to try substances in case they set off a seizure...
Ah yeah you dont want that.
And I am glad you are still with us ☺
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh we gotta stan
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread