- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
She sounds like twinny.
She just has so many quotable moments, I absolutely love her!She sounds like twinny.
Just need the c word in there and it's identical lmao.
Australians in a nutshell my dude.She just has so many quotable moments, I absolutely love her!
"I've had enough of your self indulged bull-fucking-shit!" Is one of my fave moments, especially because of the way she screams it, it's honestly kind of iconic. I think I'm gonna make a gif out of it at some point!
there is a woman trying to be more sassy than wendy?
Tasteless.there is a woman trying to be more sassy than wendy?
wait wa
![]()
but honestly don't like her attitude
![]()
That's why the Australian Housewives are my faves, they are the "realest" out of the lot, they are bitchy with each other but they never take it too far and they can always laugh at things when everything gets a little too ridiculous!Australians in a nutshell my dude.
Well at least the entertaining ones.
That's always good.That's why the Australian Housewives are my faves, they are the "realest" out of the lot, they are bitchy with each other but they never take it too far and they can always laugh at things when everything gets a little too ridiculous!
But Gina is a fucking Queen! The entire cast of the show gangs up on her literally every single season and they can never get one over on her! It's honestly kind of inspiring to watch.DON'T TALK TO YOUR OPPA LIKE THAT
![]()
Same where I live LOLThat's always good.
Never a dull moment in melbourne, victoria.
They need a coffs one with all the bogan arse racists. Like down my street always someone having a blue and going off.
And cops just as much visit :o
let me guessBut Gina is a fucking Queen! The entire cast of the show gangs up on her literally every single season and they can never get one over on her! It's honestly kind of inspiring to watch.
The Austrailian Housewives are by far superior to the American versions if you ask me!let me guess
housewives stuff?
you know i don't watch that crap
i watch wendy instead
![]()
Same where I live LOL
What part of England do you live in?Same where I live LOL
I've from the North East. Where I live there are a lot of older people but the younger people that do live here are mostly addicted to alcohol and drugs of some kind. I feel like a lot of people fall into them as teenagers because there's nothing to do up here. My niece and nephew both have autism and my sister doesn't let them play with any of the little shits on her street because they'd be too easy to take advantage of...What part of England do you live in?
My brother has been to what he called the povo side and the good side if it???
My half sister has autism too and I have autism myself and my dad does and I am pretty sure my twin does.I've from the North East. Where I live there are a lot of older people but the younger people that do live here are mostly addicted to alcohol and drugs of some kind. I feel like a lot of people fall into them as teenagers because there's nothing to do up here. My niece and nephew both have autism and my sister doesn't let them play with any of the little shits on her street because they'd be too easy to take advantage of...
I think that was one of the blessings of having epilepsy as a teenager, I was always too scared to try substances in case they set off a seizure...My half sister has autism too and I have autism myself and my dad does and I am pretty sure my twin does.
It's a matter of trusting the right people, as your sister does. Because it's easy to take advantage of people like us.
Drugs and alcohol. I cannot talk because I used to them both at some point. :o
Ah yeah you dont want that.I think that was one of the blessings of having epilepsy as a teenager, I was always too scared to try substances in case they set off a seizure...