Sensitive Girl Accuses Ex-BG Idol of Sexual Assault (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I really wish names wouldn't be named in cases like this unless confirmed. This is so damaging for those involved.

That said, I hope everyone involved gets the punishment and justice they deserve. The fact that things like this can't even be reported to the police for whatever reason is honestly so hopeless. We're really lucky we live in a world where social media can get our voices heard. I guess if legal justice can't be upheld, social justice can.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm going to get rid of any name dropping in this thread. The sources are not confirmed or even reported on past some twitter drama and are very untrustworthy. The thread can stay up, but no name dropping will be allowed from now on.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
jesus I really missed a lot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread