Girl groups that have the best Western covers? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am a bg stan so I know most Western covers in that area, I especially like ACE's Western song covers.

But I am interested in seeing gg groups cover Western song covers.

I think I've only seen some female soloists cover Western songs.

Please recommend ones if you have any :ilovebread: You can do boy group covers too if you want idc

Idk if this goes in the Western Section or here but it's ok :dubuthink:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher!!

They don't change pronouns, and they have fun with the covers!
:nekolove: :maheart:

Maroon 5 'Lucky Strike' cover:



Shawn Mendes 'There's Nothing Holding Me Back' cover:



One direction 'What Make's You Beautiful' cover:



And this is Dreamcatcher's Yoohyeon covering some Western songs too.

Little Mix 'Secret Love Song' cover:



Anne-Marie '2002' cover:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Dreamcatcher!!

They don't change pronouns, and they have fun with the covers!
:nekolove: :maheart:

Maroon 5 'Lucky Strike' cover:



Shawn Mendes 'There's Nothing Holding Me Back' cover:



One direction 'What Make's You Beautiful' cover:



And this is Dreamcatcher's Yoohyeon covering some Western songs too.

Little Mix 'Secret Love Song' cover:



Anne-Marie '2002' cover:
I honestly can't even think of any other GG than DC that has done a bunch of Western covers
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
fromis_9 is so talented :sanapray:












bonus:
happy holidays :pepeheart:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread