COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Girl Groups- Total hours at #1 on music charts in 2020 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Only 14 girl groups reached #1 on atleast 1 music chart in the calendar year 2020. If we look only at Melon, the number will be a lot smaller. Regardless, it was the year of Blackpink domination to nobody's surprise but this combined chart is a good indicator of how girl groups fared digitally overall in 2020 in Korea.

@Blink @Once @Midzy @Miracle @Pink Panda @Wiz*one @Neverland @Reveluv @Buddy @Moo Moo @Fineapple @Ujung

Also seeing April here gives me immense joy, Lalalilala top 3 titles of the year :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Oh My Girl going strong in 2020 with Dolphin, i think- a freakin'b-side track. It might even hv overtaken the title track Nonstop in some respects according to my impression of my twt tl. This without big 3 privilege n being underdogs for so many years. I can't fully express how happy this all makes me feel. Go miracles. Yeah, congrats BP n blinks too. Now another 1.5 yr wait for next cb, yawn. Let me hibernate on BP till then.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yea RV's melon time was in 2019. At least they held off MC over Christmas :)
changmo and any song just too strong.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
GG’s for the win

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I like how everyone just ignores the top 2 cause it's so expected and nobody cares anymore :sj_weary: I agree with Lalalalilala asgg soty tho

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
APink longevity though. Still in the game. Damn.
Yeah outside How you like that and Nonstop I think Dumhdurum performed the best among title tracks this year, pretty impressive.

wow @ BP though, they are doing so well.
is there a list for bgs?
Possibly lol but I’d have to follow some boy group chart accounts for that :lisalaugh:

it would look super skewed anyway though, BTS was the only bg to be #1 and the other bgs didn’t do much digitally so just imagine a circle or chart with only BTS lmao.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah outside How you like that and Nonstop I think Dumhdurum performed the best among title tracks this year, pretty impressive.

Possibly lol but I’d have to follow some boy group chart accounts for that :lisalaugh:

it would look super skewed anyway though, BTS was the only bg to be #1 and the other bgs didn’t do much digitally so just imagine a circle or chart with only BTS lmao.
oh that's true, I didn't think of that LMAO :susPepe: BTS stop the slayage please, let other bgs get #1....
maybe they will listen to @Wingfrost :sj_weary:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
oh that's true, I didn't think of that LMAO :susPepe: BTS stop the slayage please, let other bgs get #1....
maybe they will listen to @Wingfrost :sj_weary:
Maybe they will let Ateez win Daesang for Answer :sj_weary:
Btw Dynamite 29th win today :wimwim:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread