Sensitive Girls... do you feel safe on the streets? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok so these days there are a lot of protests in London and talking on social media about safety for women on the streets. For those who don't know, a woman disappeared in London and a week later they found her body, the suspect is a police officer. So there are a lot of discussions about how unsafe it is as a woman to simply walk on the street or go home!

How do you feel about this? Does it happen to you to actually be scared like this? I mostly avoid walking alone at night, if I do I keep my earphones off, constantly check behind me, walk fast, cross the street if there is someone suspicious... and it's sad...
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
My city is dangerous so nah, I don't, lol.

I only go to certain areas in my city. During the day time, you still have to stay vigilant, watchful. I rarely go out at night and when I do, it's usually just to someone's house or to get fast food (where I don't have to get out). It's sad, but we have a high crime rate and a high murder rate, so I'd rather be bored than assaulted or dead.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
For the most part, I do but I don't like to be outside when the sun is setting.

I remember in college how I walked the streets at night to pull an all nighter -- there was never anyone else on the street but things could've been done differently.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I shouldnt feel safe considering where I live but I actually do more so at night than the day tbh, but I know thats not the majority... Although guys are more likely to get stabbed around here, in daylight or night time (it's an issues that gets ignored alot in London.. For various reasons) ... I've always been more worried about my brothers than me and my sister as we're more street smart generally.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread