COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation Official Thread| YEONGWONHI S♥ NYUH SHI DAE!!! (2 Viewers)

Your SNSD bias?

• Taeyeon

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Sunny

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Hyoyeon

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Yuri

• Sooyoung

• Yoona

• Seohyun

• Jessica ( Former member )

• Total voters
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

More Yuri airport pics on the way to Bangkok for event. I love how gorgeous she looks after so long not seeing her.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Looks like she's in Bangkok airport in these pics, love how she's still showing fans her signature mandu gesture even after weeks in hiding/away our sight. She's still dorky n adorable as always.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

Yuri out of self-imposed hiding. Glad to see her out in public since I think she's done nothing wrong. Hwaiting Yuri.
her brothers mess really jacked with her life. What a jerk. I was rewatching happy together and the whole cast from her play except her were there and her costars went off on the guys.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
her brothers mess really jacked with her life. What a jerk. I was rewatching happy together and the whole cast from her play except her were there and her costars went off on the guys.
I don't even really blame him as much as YHS and LSR.Edit: I thot further and I do blame hombre a lot now. (end of Edit) SM n JYP don't hv any direct linked AFAICR but Yuri gets dragged bcos her brother is friends w/those involved is just screwed up to me. (While posting these, I thot abt this: did Yuri's brother involvement or six degrees of separation from Yuri n those guys lead SM to abandon any comebacks, either OH!GG or OT5 bcos of knetz possibly dragging her brother/Yuri down bcos of his connection to LSR. I just wonder bcos of speculation/rumors earlier this year that the group would comeback but that never materialized, yet.)
Even the idea burns me up, as if there weren't enuf reasons to hate that guy and his friends, but to cause her to hide herself away n possibly make SM decide to postpone/abandon a comeback bcos of the whole situation! That sucks n we don't even know if it's true, just that it's a possibility; now that I've thot of it. Plus it's not even directly related, so indirect. Talk about collateral damage. Bah, I've gotta end this post now.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I don't even really blame him as much as YHS and LSR. SM n JYP don't hv any direct linked AFAICR but Yuri gets dragged bcos her brother is friends w/those involved is just screwed up to me. (While posting these, I thot abt this: did Yuri's brother involvement or six degrees of separation from Yuri n those guys lead SM to abandon any comebacks, either OH!GG or OT5 bcos of knetz possibly dragging her brother/Yuri down bcos of his connection to LSR. I just wonder bcos of speculation/rumors earlier this year that the group would comeback but that never materialized, yet.)
Even the idea burns me up, as if there weren't enuf reasons to hate that guy and his friends, but to cause her to hide herself away n possibly make SM decide to postpone/abandon a comeback bcos of the whole situation! That sucks n we don't even know if it's true, just that it's a possibility; now that I've thot of it. Plus it's not even directly related, so indirect. Talk about collateral damage. Bah, I've gotta end this post now.
Well your familys screw ups are yours. Especially in Korea.
Siwon's family dog....
Leetuck's dad.
the crazy debt parents rack up.
the crazy preacher dude.
and on and on.
For sure Yuri did not want to be answering those questions. Nor would SM want to expose her or SNSD to that.
Heck they are probably copy-write striking all soshi / bb stuff even now to get it off the net.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Well your familys screw ups are yours. Especially in Korea.
Siwon's family dog....
Leetuck's dad.
the crazy debt parents rack up.
the crazy preacher dude.
and on and on.
For sure Yuri did not want to be answering those questions. Nor would SM want to expose her or SNSD to that.
Heck they are probably copy-write striking all soshi / bb stuff even now to get it off the net.
Well I edited my post, thinking further, Yuri's trying protect her brother bcos she knows how much he's involved. Whether he's innocent n she doesn't want him dragged or he's involved n she wants him not to be further investigated, I'm not sure(this is based on my not reading anything abt Yuri's brother being investigated or involved, if im wrong n he's involved/investigated, pls enlighten me.)
So if I remember/read correctly: not exactly the same. Plus Tiffany recently had her dad embroiled in some scandal n dint get dragged by media/netizens. Maybe she (Tif) got off lighter (even for all tat, she said she paid off his debts from earlier), cos she based in US now.
I can't write more cos I'm getting too burned up, my bad-shd hv just stopped when I said I would.
Lol tho that even SM r doing wat they can to protect themselves, n by doing so protect Yuri n their other artists as well from any blowback from this.
(Do you think this means Yuri won't get asked to re-sign SM in 2020, when we think their contracts r up? So Tae, Sun, Hyo n Yoon will be last (wo)men standing (of SNSD) in SM, if they (TSHY) re-up contracts w/SM? Whatcha think OH!SHYT for sub-unit name? I thot of SHYYT b4 or THYYS for OT5 as alternative to OH!GG but OH!SHYT really amuses me now.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Well I edited my post, thinking further, Yuri's trying protect her brother bcos she knows how much he's involved. Whether he's innocent n she doesn't want him dragged or he's involved n she wants him not to be further investigated, I'm not sure(this is based on my not reading anything abt Yuri's brother being investigated or involved, if im wrong n he's involved/investigated, pls enlighten me.)
So if I remember/read correctly: not exactly the same. Plus Tiffany recently had her dad embroiled in some scandal n dint get dragged by media/netizens. Maybe she (Tif) got off lighter (even for all tat, she said she paid off his debts from earlier), cos she based in US now.
I can't write more cos I'm getting too burned up, my bad-shd hv just stopped when I said I would.
Lol tho that even SM r doing wat they can to protect themselves, n by doing so protect Yuri n their other artists as well from any blowback from this.
(Do you think this means Yuri won't get asked to re-sign SM in 2020, when we think their contracts r up? So Tae, Sun, Hyo n Yoon will be last (wo)men standing (of SNSD) in SM, if they (TSHY) re-up contracts w/SM? Whatcha think OH!SHYT for sub-unit name? I thot of SHYYT b4 or THYYS for OT5 as alternative to OH!GG but OH!SHYT really amuses me now.
What about SuperGG 🍵

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
What about SuperGG 🍵
Wouldn't that be formed of SNSD, f(0) n RV like SuperM? Not convinced SM would think of it; let alone try it.
Think OH!SHYT is more likely/funny as hell.:haylul:

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why aren’t their earlier releases on Spotify?!

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread