18+ Girls of KPS... Can you feel your period coming? (2 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
since I'm on my new pill, I get stomach ache a day before I'm on my period
Same. I get really bad stomache aches the day or two before.
I have all the signs of a period but a few days before I actually get it. (vomiting, nausea, stomache pains, swollen breasts, fainting etc.) So I'm only a little bit moody during my actual period.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That sounds AWFUL, I'm glad you've been able to do something about it!
it is. I had a lighter version and after it year it didn't work anymore so I hope this one doesn't do this :/
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just know when it comes (it’s not regular though). The only issue I had was a heavy flow but now it’s lessened as I’ve gotten older. But I do hate it, not because of it happening, but how people stigmatize it. Like I can’t throw a away a pad in the bathroom without being critiqued (and in my own apartment at the time).
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'm not a girl so I don't get them, but I can only imagine how awful it must be, especially if it's at an awkward time.
I have thought about how nasty it is for a GG to perform on stage and they have their period coming.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the struggle of being a girl is real ...
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I get cramps the day before, but that's it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread