- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
OKAY AND IM EXTRA DISSAPPOINTED IN GISELLE LIKE GURLL YOU STUDIED IN AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, HAD EXPOSURE TO DIFFERENT CULTURES STILL??Why did u have to mess up like that?![]()
Giselle, she basically said the N word while singing SZA's love galore.Wuts happen?
what did they do?
Giselle, she basically said the N word while singing SZA's love galore.
Sanha, he was basically joking that the braided hairstyle is "Jamaican" and "reggae" (I think)
I just scroll yt n found this an hour agoGiselle, she basically said the N word while singing SZA's love galore.
Sanha, he was basically joking that the braided hairstyle is "Jamaican" and "reggae" (I think)
Recently only right after Giselle's incidentAbout sanha.. hurm when its happen?
Fired??Recently only right after Giselle's incident
I could find this
No. Under fire basically means under a lot of criticisms and hate. Fired means, getting kicked out of your job.Isnt same??
What do we mean by fired?
A person who's described as fired has been laid off from their job. A fired used car salesperson might be happier working as a librarian. The informal adjective fired implies that someone has been let go from work because of some negligence on their part (rather than being part of cost-cutting measures).
I thought u mean the top oneWhat does the phrase under fire mean?
Criticized or held responsible, as in The landlord is under fire for not repairing the roof. This expression originally referred to being within range of enemy guns; its figurative use dates from the late 1800s.
I am so sorry cuz my english hahaNo. Under fire basically means under a lot of criticisms and hate. Fired means, getting kicked out of your job.
It's okay. I'm not a native speaker either, we all learn everydayI am so sorry cuz my english haha
Okie dokieIt's okay. I'm not a native speaker either, we all learn everyday![]()
why?Giselle definitely knows the meaning behind it, I wish she would apologize and learn from her mistake. Silence isnt the right way to address the situation:/
Are you serious right now?why?
every artist in the world writes songs so ppl will sing along.
So she sang along and?