Giselle and Sanha + i hate sm ent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
27 September 2021
Messages
148
Reactions Received
493
Location
UN Village
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
why?
every artist in the world writes songs so ppl will sing along.
So she sang along and?
it's a racial slur and it's something different when black people call themselves one than a non black, and I dont get what you want to achive with this comment because I'm definitely not going to discuss with you about it
have a nice day
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
it's a racial slur and it's something different when black people call themselves one than a non black, and I dont get what you want to achive with this comment because I'm definitely not going to discuss with you about it
have a nice day
she sang along with the song are ppl really that fragile?
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
There are no excuses for Giselle. She is fluent in English and she changed the N word when covering Tia Tamera by Doja Cat. She knows the word's bad.

''I don't see her mouthing it.''
Then get your eyes checked my dear because she literally leaned in and mouthed it to the camera.

Thank goodness I'm Karina and Winter biased...

Hope you're having a good day Sally btw :lucastwerk:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
THANK YOU AND THIS THE THIRD TIME UR ASKING ME THIS, ILY TOO :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
OOP IT'S THE ADHD MY BAD, I DIDN'T TAKE MY MEDS YET
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread