Giselle just called you a b*tch (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Keen
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I could be anything Giselle wants me to be :shycat:

Also in this day and age, I just need to identify as one:llama_ramen:
some female ducks identify as male
some male ducks identify as female

this is the first time a male duck tries to identify as a female dog...

They eat bread thats thrown at them and shit from the bottom of the pond... I'll leave it at that.... :awkward:
to me that's begging and bottomfeeders not necessarily b******
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread