- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
you clearly don't know how to have a sensible arguement so im just gonna stop.I am trying to figure out all your crybabies reason for being such fruitcakes. Grow up and attack the older generation then too or can you kids not see the post that person shared of 2NE1 their performance? Next.
Thank you for assuming my race. You sure are obsessed with race.*edited out by mod*
Are you black or Desi? If not, your opinion is not needed here. I'm done arguing. You're a very immature and ignorant person. And i hate to break it to you, but considering the world we live in, everything is about race.Thank you for assuming my race. You sure are obsessed with race.![]()
some people who are not black and not desis, are still being respectful to this situation, but some people just love to meddle in things that isn't related to them at all. 🙃Are you black or Desi? If not, your opinion is not needed here
I am not even trying to argue I just posted a twitter post like you did. Mines was basically a random person replying and showing another group having actually what Giselle did as choreo. I also do not care what Giselle does nor defend her but if people attack her then attack others too who are just as much at fault.you clearly don't know how to have a sensible arguement so im just gonna stop.
2ne1 have a past of mocking hindu culture and they have been held accountable for it alot times. they're equally at fault. but this thread is based around giselle.I am not even trying to argue I just posted a twitter post like you did. Mines was basically a random person replying and showing another group having actually what Giselle did as choreo. I also do not care what Giselle does nor defend her but if people attack her then attack others too who are just as much at fault.
sure. calling us crybabies and saying we're just cancelling her cause of the cancel culture. very ignorant. and you say, you don't care about what she did, then why bother replying? i don't get it.I am not even trying to argue
Alright, ignore my posts then.2ne1 have a past of mocking hindu culture and they have been held accountable for it alot times. they're equally at fault. but this thread is based around giselle.
Dude, my point was 2NE1, you said they got hate for it already and no need to further talk about it since it is about Giselle. Now why do you continue to still randomly reply?are you 5?
cause you can't say stuff like that to us and then just ask us to ignore it. anyways, im gonna stop and actually ignore.Dude, my point was 2NE1, you said they got hate for it already and no need to further talk about it since it is about Giselle. Now why do you continue to still randomly reply?
Tell your friend to talk more respectfully then I wouldn't have snapped back for sharing a simply twitter post. And I meant to ignore my very first post on this thread.cause you can't say stuff like that to us and then just ask us to ignore it. anyways, im gonna stop and actually ignore.
![]()
I owe you no respect. You should have known that this thread was about Giselle. There was no reason for you to bring up anyone else. Not to mention no one was forcing you to respond.Tell your friend to talk more respectfully then I wouldn't have snapped back for sharing a simply twitter post. And I meant to ignore my very first post on this thread.
I owe you no respect. You should have known that this thread was about Giselle. There was no reason for you to bring up anyone else. Not to mention no one was forcing you to respond.
I was stating that Sally had every right to be upset.Why did you reply to me like I was the person in the tweet tho? I shared a tweet and said nothing else. Then you started to talk to me like I am some online object with your "next"