giselle needs to leave from aespa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I am trying to figure out all your crybabies reason for being such fruitcakes. Grow up and attack the older generation then too or can you kids not see the post that person shared of 2NE1 their performance? Next.
you clearly don't know how to have a sensible arguement so im just gonna stop.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Thank you for assuming my race. You sure are obsessed with race. :haylul:
Are you black or Desi? If not, your opinion is not needed here. I'm done arguing. You're a very immature and ignorant person. And i hate to break it to you, but considering the world we live in, everything is about race.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,858
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
you clearly don't know how to have a sensible arguement so im just gonna stop.
I am not even trying to argue I just posted a twitter post like you did. Mines was basically a random person replying and showing another group having actually what Giselle did as choreo. I also do not care what Giselle does nor defend her but if people attack her then attack others too who are just as much at fault.
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I am not even trying to argue I just posted a twitter post like you did. Mines was basically a random person replying and showing another group having actually what Giselle did as choreo. I also do not care what Giselle does nor defend her but if people attack her then attack others too who are just as much at fault.
2ne1 have a past of mocking hindu culture and they have been held accountable for it alot times. they're equally at fault. but this thread is based around giselle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tai
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Dude, my point was 2NE1, you said they got hate for it already and no need to further talk about it since it is about Giselle. Now why do you continue to still randomly reply?
cause you can't say stuff like that to us and then just ask us to ignore it. anyways, im gonna stop and actually ignore.

 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,858
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
cause you can't say stuff like that to us and then just ask us to ignore it. anyways, im gonna stop and actually ignore.

Tell your friend to talk more respectfully then I wouldn't have snapped back for sharing a simply twitter post. And I meant to ignore my very first post on this thread.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Tell your friend to talk more respectfully then I wouldn't have snapped back for sharing a simply twitter post. And I meant to ignore my very first post on this thread.
I owe you no respect. You should have known that this thread was about Giselle. There was no reason for you to bring up anyone else. Not to mention no one was forcing you to respond.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,858
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I owe you no respect. You should have known that this thread was about Giselle. There was no reason for you to bring up anyone else. Not to mention no one was forcing you to respond.

Why did you reply to me like I was the person in the tweet tho? I shared a tweet and said nothing else. Then you started to talk to me like I am some online object with your "next"
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Why did you reply to me like I was the person in the tweet tho? I shared a tweet and said nothing else. Then you started to talk to me like I am some online object with your "next"
I was stating that Sally had every right to be upset.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Alright you all, I’m locking this thread. It started off as a meaningful discussion but it’s ending as bickering and fighting between users.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread