Give me 4 groups (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Ninety One
  • DNA
  • NCT
  • SNSD
I’m not sure which DNA you mean so I didn’t do them, feel free to post a song from them and I’ll change the ranking based on it.
NCT Dream-119
SNSD-Holiday
Ninety One-Айыптама
 
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
I’m not sure which DNA you mean so I didn’t do them, feel free to post a song from them and I’ll change the ranking based on it.
NCT Dream-119
SNSD-Holiday
Ninety One-Айыптама
The DNA that released Tumandy Qala (I was doing two JUZ Entertainment groups and 2 SM Entertainment groups, even though Ninety One left their agency).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread