- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I have pretty high standards for someone with such horrible taste, let's see how this goes.
Levanter by far. Or Gone Days. As a SKZ stan, huge no for me.
Levanter took a very long time to get on my playlist, and I'm still iffy about it. Gone Days is okay, but it gets old really fast. not their best. Out of curiosity, which cb is your favorite?Levanter by far. Or Gone Days. As a SKZ stan, huge no for me.
Double Knot is legendary. Or Side Effects.Levanter took a very long time to get on my playlist, and I'm still iffy about it. Gone Days is okay, but it gets old really fast. not their best. Out of curiosity, which cb is your favorite?
both bops. Side Effects is one of my favorites. Loved it when it came out, Double Knot took a little longer, but still a good songDouble Knot is legendary. Or Side Effects.
I don't really like their new musical direction at all. I love the boys to bits and pieces but I'm starting to drift away from their music. Same thing happened with BTS.both bops. Side Effects is one of my favorites. Loved it when it came out, Double Knot took a little longer, but still a good song
Same. Like, I love their personalities and watch their stuff, but their music isn't really getting to me much. The last song I got really really into was Side Effects. BTS are also going the same direction. Seventeen is starting to T-TI don't really like their new musical direction at all. I love the boys to bits and pieces but I'm starting to drift away from their music. Same thing happened with BTS.
I unstanned BTS at the beginning of 2019. I had been stanning them since 2017, so that was quite a change for me. I got into SVT for a short while in 2017, but stopped pretty quickly.Same. Like, I love their personalities and watch their stuff, but their music isn't really getting to me much. The last song I got really really into was Side Effects. BTS are also going the same direction. Seventeen is starting to T-T
Ooh, that's a long stan period. Totally get why tho.I unstanned BTS at the beginning of 2019. I had been stanning them since 2017, so that was quite a change for me. I got into SVT for a short while in 2017, but stopped pretty quickly.
Yeah, it seemed as if their music was more to appeal to the public than it was to themselves. Which is totally okay, of course, and it's only smart to, just not my thing. Still love the boys to death though.Ooh, that's a long stan period. Totally get why tho.
yeah, same. I don't think their new music fits my tastes, but i still keep up with their Run episodes and love them to bitssYeah, it seemed as if their music was more to appeal to the public than it was to themselves. Which is totally okay, of course, and it's only smart to, just not my thing. Still love the boys to death though.
It's one of my least favorites too, but I like 1 of 1 and RDD even less ripSherlock tbh
It's still an amazing song.