COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Give Me A Group (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Give me a group and I'll give my brutally honest thoughts on them and their music.

Prepare for some brutal honesty even with some of my favorites.

I'm bored and doing reviews so like hit me!!!
:jenniesmug::jenniesmug:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
wonder girls
I think a lot of their iconic well-known songs suck ass and the lesser-known songs are what should've caused them to blow up. I think they had one really strong album but the rest were meh and I don't fully understand the hype around them if I'm being honest. I understand they paved the way for Kpop in general which is commendable and super irritating when people pretend like they didn't. But I don't find myself seeking out a lot of their music unless it was on the Be My Baby album. I think they also actually began to hit their stride near the end of their run which sucks because I was really into I Feel You and Why So Lonely. I think I could've wound up stanning if they stayed on that path.

Also to give them some compliments I really appreciate the groups dynamic as a whole. They aren't mentioned much when it comes to groups that ended on a high note but they all are still friends and never said something horrible about past members and they all seem like genuinely sweet and mature and talented ladies.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am the resident GOT7 stan so GOT7
So I haven't had the most favorable opinion of GOT7 in the past. I think a lot of their past music is basically noise with lackluster vocals and rap put over the top of it. It felt like overcompensation for what they lacked vocally and rap wise it was legit hot garbage for the longest time. I think they have improved music-wise and I think they have kicked up their ability talent-wise as well and we are able to see it shine more in their newer releases which is some growth I appreciate. I still hate the beat drops like please delete that shit forever. For me, they aren't a cohesive group if I'm being honest. It feels like the members clash personality-wise and sound-wise too and it sometimes creates a disjointed vibe with their music. But once again I do think they've gotten much better and think it can only go up from here.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So I haven't had the most favorable opinion of GOT7 in the past. I think a lot of their past music is basically noise with lackluster vocals and rap put over the top of it. It felt like overcompensation for what they lacked vocally and rap wise it was legit hot garbage for the longest time. I think they have improved music-wise and I think they have kicked up their ability talent-wise as well and we are able to see it shine more in their newer releases which is some growth I appreciate. I still hate the beat drops like please delete that shit forever. For me, they aren't a cohesive group if I'm being honest. It feels like the members clash personality-wise and sound-wise too and it sometimes creates a disjointed vibe with their music. But once again I do think they've gotten much better and think it can only go up from here.
yeah i lidorally don't like their old music at all, can't really listen to it except ironically.

I relaly like thier newer music, but i like that style i suppose haha. I actually found their different personalities to fit surprisingly hahah. I can't wait to hear what else they have.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
DPR

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Neo Japonism
I don't listen to them unless you recommend something to me. Other than that I don't actively seek them out because I just don't vibe with Japanese music as well as I do with French, Korean, or Kazakhstan music.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't listen to them unless you recommend something to me. Other than that I don't actively seek them out because I just don't vibe with Japanese music as well as I do with French, Korean, or Kazakhstan music.
👀

imao best mini-album of the year and by far

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
👀

imao best mini-album of the year and by far
I'll say the instrumentals are good and the vocals are ok but I don't know I just don't vibe with it super well.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
elris ??

answer wisely :susPepe:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'll say the instrumentals are good and the vocals are ok but I don't know I just don't vibe with it super well.
Well they are alternative idols so even with me their songs are a hit or miss too

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
elris ??

answer wisely :susPepe:
So I think they honestly haven't fully found their sound or style yet-I think they are still in the process of finding it but usually groups that take a long time to find their sound often times have a hard time finding success unless they hit the jackpot like EXID did or Girlsday. That being said I think they have potential and once they find their stride I hope they'll hit it big but they need to slow down with the member changes and focus on finding their sound for that to happen.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Uhh...

SHINee?

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Uhh...

SHINee?
They are one of those groups I really loved and then at some point went to a sound I wasn't the biggest fan of-they were my first favorite group in Kpop. So when I stopped liking their music it sucked major ass and then my first bias left and it broke my heart and sadly that reconnected me with SHINee and I fell in love with their sound change and their most recent songs have greatly impressed me just sucks that it took a disaster to bring me back to them. I definitely think they won't be the same but I support them regardless and really think they are creating amazing music. I honestly don't have too much to say that is negative about them if I'm being honest. I think they handle scandals well and take care of their image and the music they release is great. I genuinely love them so much and really miss Jonghyun. I don't know....I can't think of anything negative oddly enough.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They are one of those groups I really loved and then at some point went to a sound I wasn't the biggest fan of-they were my first favorite group in Kpop. So when I stopped liking their music it sucked major ass and then my first bias left and it broke my heart and sadly that reconnected me with SHINee and I fell in love with their sound change and their most recent songs have greatly impressed me just sucks that it took a disaster to bring me back to them. I definitely think they won't be the same but I support them regardless and really think they are creating amazing music. I honestly don't have too much to say that is negative about them if I'm being honest. I think they handle scandals well and take care of their image and the music they release is great. I genuinely love them so much and really miss Jonghyun. I don't know....I can't think of anything negative oddly enough.
sometimes i feel like we’re the same person

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread