Appreciation Give me a kpop group I'm not a fan of, and I'll compliment them (2 Viewers)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Since I hadn't heard anything from them before, you can recommend me another title track along with the one you posted:maheart:
It's a group that has been "on hiatus" for way too long; we can guess they're actually disbanded. I know nearly nothing about them; but I were waiting for their comeback for long and I gave up fairly long ago. I bring it here .... well, I guess because it's one of those rare kpop groups that I've been genuinely interested in for their music alone.

 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
It's a group that has been "on hiatus" for way too long; we can guess they're actually disbanded. I know nearly nothing about them; but I were waiting for their comeback for long and I gave up fairly long ago. I bring it here .... well, I guess because it's one of those rare kpop groups that I've been genuinely interested in for their music alone.

I'm just not familiar with many lesser known ggs tbh. It's sad that they weren't able to be active:lazypotato:

I'll check out the song!:nekolove:

I would love a comeback from him tbh :ankha:
Me too:pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread