Give me a KPOP song lyric and I'll try to guess what group/song it's from (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I have two here.

1: "I really wanna touch myself"
2: "Somebody call the police 정말 나 큰일 나겠어"
I don't know the first one but it sounds funny :haylul:

The second one is Changmin's Maniac
 
  • Like
Reactions: DearEagleZ

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
When the summer electricity tickles my ear
When the fireworks in your eyes shake
Like a fool, I fall in love with you again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Is this a recent release or an older one? :pepeheart:
it was their 10th comeback, the only one they had just before forever 1 this year!
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
"So what?
What if you just brush by?
So what?
What if you get hurt?
Sometimes you might get hurt again
Sometimes you might shed tears upset
So what?
What if you live like that?"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread