- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
doesn't have to be a title track, it can also be a b-side

not really a fan of it, 4/10
one of my fave tracks from their new album, 7/10keep u busy, imma give u TWO 🤪
never heard of him before, but the song is solid, 6/10
it’s not bad, but would probably not put it on my playlist, 5/10
solid song for a boy group, 6/10
it’s kinda anticlimactic, but it’s quite difficult to top Zombie, 5/10Sweet Juice - Purple Kiss
I am by IVE
great song obviously, 8/10I am by Ive
don’t know this songDoes The Sound count?
great song obviously, 8/10
don’t know this song
![]()
absolutely not my kind of music, sounds like a stray kids song lol 2/10
it’s okay, but nothing I would listen to again, 4/10Heartless by Key, sorry for no link but I’m on mobile![]()