Give me a photo of a group and I’ll tell you who I find the most attractive (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Here's two :sanapray:


I knew you’d chance more than one :lisalaugh:
The Boyz: The guy on the far right with greyish hair and the other one one with white hair in the front
:sj_weary:
Is that ToppDogg?: I don’t know how to describe him individually, but it’s this guy
321F98E5-366E-4B66-AACA-E10BAEC49164.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Mikoto. I prefer the third, Hinano.

And..... from left to right: Rui, Mikoto, Hinano, and Julia. They are Axelight; PassCode and Kolokol's new sister group.
They’re all pretty gorgeous tbh; it was hard picking just one
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I knew you’d chance more than one :lisalaugh:
The Boyz: The guy on the far right with greyish hair and the other one one with white hair in the front
:sj_weary:
Is that ToppDogg?: I don’t know how to describe him individually, but it’s this guy
321F98E5-366E-4B66-AACA-E10BAEC49164.jpeg
I'm predictable :rosesmug:
The one with white hair is Eric, the one with grayish hair is Hyunjae :llama_squish:

That's Xero! I knew you would pick him, he is so handsome
1650570876142.png
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Chaeee

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
The girl in the middle
In the front? That's former Uni.t and Hello Venus Yoonjo:sakUwu:


It was hard to find a hello venus fancam bc pledis sucks (it was pledis x fantiago collaboration group, then the group became under fantiago, and yoonjo and another member, who were under pledis were no longer in the group and dungeoned) :lazypotato:


Here's their debut instead
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
2nd and 4th girls
Those are my picks as well; Minami and Risa. I'm a little conflicted on exactly who I'd prefer. From left to right, Tsumugi, Minami, Hana and Risa. They are Quubi. I knew about them when I read a tweet by PassCode's producer, Koji Hirachi saying he wrote new music. It happened that their first two songs were written by Hirachi, and that got my attention very strongly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread