- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Gimmie, gimmie, please!
Also, I work out at home.
Also, I work out at home.
That's a little above me. lolI cycle between fitness boxing, taichi chuan (while watching pretty ladies doing it on youtube) and running machine.
I'll give a shot. Thank you! ^^
Oh shi-Here was mine a while back:
(non-stop)
50 sit ups
50 curl ups
40 jumping jacks
15 burpees
30 pushups
Dance choreo
It was hell.
Ooooo, that's a good idea.I put on a random play dance. For the choreos I know, I do them. For the ones I don't, I stretch or do jumping jacks
Holy bod goals. O.O
It’s obviously not 2 weeks, but it’s a pretty intense workout and kept me busy when I had a break from gym
It took about an hour to an hour and a half.Oh shi-
Burpees suck booty but they work so well.
How long does this workout take?
Do you repeat it for a whole hour or..?
I started doing this workout at age 12 btw. You get used to it.It took about an hour to an hour and a half.
I'll stick with maybe just a half an hour for right now.It took about an hour to an hour and a half.
I need some kcardio in my life.I have a bunch of kcardio videos saved. they make nice dance like cardio routines to kpop songs