COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Audio Give Me An Album (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Give me an Album. I'll give it a little review and say what my favorite songs are and what my least favorite songs are.

KEEP IN MIND IM VERY PICKY! Don't like guy groups much and am incredibly blunt about vocals and how noisy the music is...SO COMMENT AN ALBUM BELOW!

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just listened to this recently tell me what you think. Dreamcatcher 1st album tree of language i think is the name
That should link you to a playlist

1607390525346.png

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
"pinky star" isn't my favorite song, but the other songs on the album are gold :sanapray:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I just listened to this recently tell me what you think. Dreamcatcher 1st album tree of language i think is the name
That should link you to a playlist

1607390525346.png

Scream and the intro are both solid. Like the music and think they are just good in general. So far no other songs are really grabbing me like those two. Black or White isn’t bad. Jazz bar had good vocals but eh. Sahara is a bop like I dig that song it’s a bop. I actually like the beat drop in In The Frozen but the song in general is meh.Daybreak is ok. LOVE LOVE Full Moon but we been knew and Paradise is always a good one.

Not a bad song on here just not an album I would necessarily listen to often-probably a 6.5/10

Favorite songs are Scream, Sahara, Full Moon.

Least favorite is Daybreak and Jazz Bar.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
itzy - itz me
probably my favorite album from 2020 tbh
I love WANNABE if I’m being honest it’s probably my favorite title track from Itzy. I like Ting Ting Ting up until that AWFUL chorus but I guess it kind of also gets stuck in your head??? So I don’t know how I feel about it. That’s a No No I remember thinking this was so noisy but...it’s catchy. What is happening to me? NOBODY LIKE U has always been on my radar because it’s such a summery vibe song that I could jam to while driving down a beach or some shit. Make Me is really meh...like yikes. I Don’t Want To Dance sounds so childish and meh overall...ruins it for me also WAY too repetitive like SHUT UP WE GET IT YOU DON’T WANT TO DANCE!! Also my boyfriend commented while I was listening to 24hrs that he doesn’t like it and I agree with that sentiment.

Overall 5/10. Favorite songs Nobody Like U, WANNABE, Ting Ting Ting, and I HATE 24HRS, I Don’t Want To Dance, and Make Me.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
"pinky star" isn't my favorite song, but the other songs on the album are gold :sanapray:

I will preface this by saying I hate most of their music but I’ll try to be fair with this review. Pinky Star is....not as bad as I remember it being but also I’m not into this at all. TOK TOK not going to lie I forgot I was listening to this song for a second. It wasn't bad by any means but also their vocals don’t work well for me and therefore don’t pull off a slower song like this? Bloom so far isn’t that bad-I think this might be my favorite right now-I think it isn’t too weird or noisy or clashy. It seems to be the most cohesive song so far. Miss Ping Pong sounds really familiar. It feels sort of like a rip off of a song I’ve heard before which is weird??? I don’t hate it but I’m also once again not into it but also am? I don’t know it may be my favorite? One & Only...I could do without this song. Growing for Groo once again faded into the background and I forgot I was listening to it. It sounds like a lot of other music which isn’t bad but when it comes to slower songs like this I lose interest when they don’t sound too different? I don’t like slower songs that have a weir instrumental unless I feel like it adds to it.

So overall this album is probably a 3.5/10. My favorite song is Miss Ping Pong. I don’t like too many of the other songs but don’t have one I hate thier I just think alot of them are forgettable

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
I will preface this by saying I hate most of their music but I’ll try to be fair with this review. Pinky Star is....not as bad as I remember it being but also I’m not into this at all. TOK TOK not going to lie I forgot I was listening to this song for a second. It wasn't bad by any means but also their vocals don’t work well for me and therefore don’t pull off a slower song like this? Bloom so far isn’t that bad-I think this might be my favorite right now-I think it isn’t too weird or noisy or clashy. It seems to be the most cohesive song so far. Miss Ping Pong sounds really familiar. It feels sort of like a rip off of a song I’ve heard before which is weird??? I don’t hate it but I’m also once again not into it but also am? I don’t know it may be my favorite? One & Only...I could do without this song. Growing for Groo once again faded into the background and I forgot I was listening to it. It sounds like a lot of other music which isn’t bad but when it comes to slower songs like this I lose interest when they don’t sound too different? I don’t like slower songs that have a weir instrumental unless I feel like it adds to it.

So overall this album is probably a 3.5/10. My favorite song is Miss Ping Pong. I don’t like too many of the other songs but don’t have one I hate thier I just think alot of them are forgettable
thank you so very much for giving it a chance~ !! :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Lovely_Cornchips I don't need you to review any albums but have you by chance listened to any albums from GFriend? I just want to know if you like their music or not. I'm listening to their albums from this year right now

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@Lovely_Cornchips I don't need you to review any albums but have you by chance listened to any albums from GFriend? I just want to know if you like their music or not. I'm listening to their albums from this year right now
I think I try to listen to their music anytime they drop something just because I found hidden gems in previous albums/EPs. From this year I really liked the song Love Spell.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I try to listen to their music anytime they drop something just because I found hidden gems in previous albums/EPs. From this year I really liked the song Love Spell.
good to know, i guess i'll have to go digging then :sanapray:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
good to know, i guess i'll have to go digging then :sanapray:
I mean to be fair I feel like the songs I love wind up being people who aren't in the fandoms favorites but idk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread