Give me an idol/group and I'll write their name in calligraphy~ (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
This thread is heavily inspired by @daeunraine bless. Thank you <3 :maheart:

Give me one idol/group, a colour and a small object and I'll do my best!
I don't have a proper calligraphy pen so I'm just using an ink one but hopefully, the results will be pretty similar ^_^

**✿❀ Form ❀✿**

Idol/Group:
Colour:
object:


(e.g.)
Idol/Group: Choerry
Colour: Purple
object: cherries

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Examples:

sorry for the terrible quality for some of them. I'll try to take better pics T_T

20200307_222227.jpg

20200307_222251.jpg

Here's what happens when you ask for an object too big. I tried to do a penguin with chuu and it just failed :facepalm:

20200307_222320.jpg

I'm looking forward to your suggestions :sanapray:​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
then it will be Nanase Nishino

Idol/Group: Nanase Nishino
Colour: light green
object: four clover leaf
I didn't see that yu had edited your text so I did it in both black and green. The clovers failed I'm so sorry :yolk:

20200307_223533.jpg

20200307_224136.jpg
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I didn't see that yu had edited your text so I did it in both black and green. The clovers failed I'm so sorry :yolk:

20200307_223533.jpg
20200307_224136.jpg
that black looks stunning !!!! but the green one is as cute as the other one :nakypog:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Can it be anyone? :sadcat:

cuz then:

Person: Chu Wanning
Colour: Blue
object: pink begonia/flower
Here you go ^_^



OMG THERE'S 2 N'S :jisoosmh: I'll do it again for you later :yolk:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I cant open it :yolk:


nono dont waste your time! its perfect for me with only 1 n :pepeheart::pepeheart:
aww thank you but I'll redo it tomorrow :yolk:

I don't know what happened T_T. Does this work?

20200307_225440.jpg
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idol: Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul (or you can just do Ten if you want) :wimwim:
Color: black
Item: ribbons? Can you do that or do you want me to change it?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm glad I'm inspirational :maheart:

Idol/Group: Qian Kun
Colour: Blue
object: Flower
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread