- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
This thread is heavily inspired by @daeunraine bless. Thank you <3 
Give me one idol/group, a colour and a small object and I'll do my best!
I don't have a proper calligraphy pen so I'm just using an ink one but hopefully, the results will be pretty similar ^_^
**✿❀ Form ❀✿**
Idol/Group:
Colour:
object:
(e.g.)
Idol/Group: Choerry
Colour: Purple
object: cherries
**✿❀ ❀✿**
Examples:
sorry for the terrible quality for some of them. I'll try to take better pics T_T
Here's what happens when you ask for an object too big. I tried to do a penguin with chuu and it just failed
I'm looking forward to your suggestions
Give me one idol/group, a colour and a small object and I'll do my best!
I don't have a proper calligraphy pen so I'm just using an ink one but hopefully, the results will be pretty similar ^_^
**✿❀ Form ❀✿**
Idol/Group:
Colour:
object:
(e.g.)
Idol/Group: Choerry
Colour: Purple
object: cherries
**✿❀ ❀✿**
Examples:
sorry for the terrible quality for some of them. I'll try to take better pics T_T
Here's what happens when you ask for an object too big. I tried to do a penguin with chuu and it just failed
I'm looking forward to your suggestions