Appreciation Give ME An Idol (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Def stealing this idea from @Glowbit
It seems like fun!

Anyways drop an idol below and I'll pick out what they are best at and rank them based on it.
:pepelgbt::pepelgbt::pepelgbt:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I was gonna say Jake from EN-, but you probably don’t know him, so Mia♡︎
Mia: Vocals: 9.5/10

She's good at pushing emotion into her voice and is pretty stable and strong vocally. Also, I like her vocal tone.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Vocals: 9.5/10

Pretty strong but there are members I prefer more vocal-wise.
it's pretty hard to be considered a main vocal when you got THE taeil and doyoung in the house :oliviakek: even if you are also amazing
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
it's pretty hard to be considered a main vocal when you got THE taeil and doyoung in the house :oliviakek: even if you are also amazing
Unfortunately yeah. But Haechan would easily be the best in any other group LOL
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Jonghyun and Ten
Jonghyun: Vocals: 11/10 I mean his vocals really speak for themself.

Ten: Dance: 9.5/10 I think he's really talented dance-wise. But he also isn't the one whose my eyes immediately go-to for every dance performance.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Taeyong: Dance: 10/10

Am I a little biased? Maybe but he straight up captures my attention no matter where he is on stage with his moves and facials. He's fantastic.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,094
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Taeyong: Dance: 10/10

Am I a little biased? Maybe but he straight up captures my attention no matter where he is on stage with his moves and facials. He's fantastic.
Same for me, I 100% agree. :pandahappy:

What about EXO Kai?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread