- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 301
- Reactions Received
- 1,484
- Location
- the LOONAverse
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
That isn't a rating thoughEverything![]()
Her vocalsAnticipate Queen Ailees comeback
Nope lolThat isn't a rating thoughWERE YOU JUST INTIMIDATED BY THE LYRICS???
OOP- I've literally NEVER heard anyone give a bad rating of that song until now lmaoNope lol
I just don't want to give a very low rating![]()
Jisoo's voice
This is a simple chill song with barely much to focus on and this is not what my 2 am hyper self is looking for
Hyper?This is a simple chill song with barely much to focus on and this is not what my 2 am hyper self is looking for
Nice soft vocals
4.8/10![]()
As for the first one, I like the beat in the chorus but that's the only thing I like in itrate these two
Now that's what I am talking aboutHyper?
Rating?Now that's what I am talking about![]()
Again, it's a decent listen but nothing exceptional. It's kinda bland overall.
Ooh I like this one. There are quite some elements and they blend well with each other.
stan cherry bullet![]()