Audio Give Me Kpop Songs (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
4/10 not a bad song just not my thing. Too slow and a bit forgettable but their singing is really beautiful also I don't like peniel's part much.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
7/10 I like it but it's not one of their better songs in my opinion. I feel like its two songs in one and some bits don't match too well in my opinion but its still a good song.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
4/10 not a bad song just not my thing. Too slow and a bit forgettable but their singing is really beautiful also I don't like peniel's part much.
Nobody else did either :llama_laugh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


if you like rnb or rap you may like this
idk what you listen to :maheart:
8/10 I really love Crush so that might've boosted the score for this a bit even if I'm not a massive fan of rap but I do enjoy the rap in this song. I like the overall flow of this and I might add it to my play list if I can find it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
8/10 I really love Crush so that might've boosted the score for this a bit even if I'm not a massive fan of rap but I do enjoy the rap in this song. I like the overall flow of this and I might add it to my play list if I can find it.
aa what a relief :queen:
im glad you liked it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread