- Joined
- 26 April 2023
- Messages
- 208
- Reactions Received
- 320
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1
- Fandom
- MIDZY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Ok! I should be able to get your request done sometime later today. Did the thread thing work for you because it shows up for me that people can read it without paying when I'm logged out.I would love a soft pfp of Astro's Moonbin if possible
It didn't quite work but on the top left there was something to let you pay so I just did that! Hopefully others will be honest too ^^Ok! I should be able to get your request done sometime later today. Did the thread thing work for you because it shows up for me that people can read it without paying when I'm logged out.
@BlingyBlinger Quick question, is there any specific color or color scheme you would like?
I can't see that image, I'm sorry :( It might be the website because my computer is able to see images from most other websites most of the time. My computer's weird.![]()
Something like these? Thank you, I really needed this but haven't had the mental energy to do it myself![]()
Should be an easy fix!I can't see that image, I'm sorry :( It might be the website because my computer is able to see images from most other websites most of the time. My computer's weird.