Give me pfp requests! (15 coins, to avoid guests stealing work and because it takes time to make pfp) (2 Viewers)

Joined
26 April 2023
Messages
208
Reactions Received
320
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1
Fandom
MIDZY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
 
Last edited:
Joined
26 April 2023
Messages
208
Reactions Received
320
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1
Fandom
MIDZY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I would love a soft pfp of Astro's Moonbin if possible
Ok! I should be able to get your request done sometime later today. Did the thread thing work for you because it shows up for me that people can read it without paying when I'm logged out.
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Ok! I should be able to get your request done sometime later today. Did the thread thing work for you because it shows up for me that people can read it without paying when I'm logged out.
It didn't quite work but on the top left there was something to let you pay so I just did that! Hopefully others will be honest too ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: nuuri
Joined
26 April 2023
Messages
208
Reactions Received
320
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1
Fandom
MIDZY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
@BlingyBlinger Quick question, is there any specific color or color scheme you would like?
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
@BlingyBlinger Quick question, is there any specific color or color scheme you would like?


Something like these? Thank you, I really needed this but haven't had the mental energy to do it myself :pepeheart:
 
Joined
26 April 2023
Messages
208
Reactions Received
320
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1
Fandom
MIDZY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her


Something like these? Thank you, I really needed this but haven't had the mental energy to do it myself :pepeheart:
I can't see that image, I'm sorry :( It might be the website because my computer is able to see images from most other websites most of the time. My computer's weird.
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I can't see that image, I'm sorry :( It might be the website because my computer is able to see images from most other websites most of the time. My computer's weird.
Should be an easy fix!
dc0mehc-a4a3b83f-99a9-41b4-bb74-d19f615aa565.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread