GFX Give Me Something to Edit (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
make me a pretty edit of Techi (You can look up pics yourself or just use the ones I post)

Blonde.jpg
Blondie killa.jpg
I love her so god damn much.jpg
threathening look.jpg
lost in darkness.jpg
innocent.jpg
Kill me.jpg
come out.jpg
badass.jpg
eyes.jpg
give it up.jpg

Yeah... that was a lot of pics... sorry... I just got carried away lmao!
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Maybe chicken little jae?


 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
make me a pretty edit of Techi (You can look up pics yourself or just use the ones I post)

Blonde.jpg
Blondie killa.jpg
I love her so god damn much.jpg
threathening look.jpg
lost in darkness.jpg
innocent.jpg
Kill me.jpg
come out.jpg
badass.jpg
eyes.jpg
give it up.jpg

Yeah... that was a lot of pics... sorry... I just got carried away lmao!
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
THANK YOU! This is REALLY REALLY pretty!

You have SUCH a good eye for aesthetics and what would fit well together with what!
I'm happy that you like it. <3 I ended up just erasing the background because I couldn't crop it out properly.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm happy that you like it. <3 I ended up just erasing the background because I couldn't crop it out properly.
I usually just erase too, bcs it leaves the edges a lot smoother and prettier.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
:> Do I have to say? xD
If you can give me a bunch of gifs of Suga from ON, I will be fired to marry you.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'd like one of J-Hope. Pink, blue and yellow color, please.
Thank you~ ^^
I'll see what I can do with the colours! I do warn you tho, I am BAD at sticking to the colours given lmao!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
:> Do I have to say? xD
If you can give me a bunch of gifs of Suga from ON, I will be fired to marry you.
Sure! Just tell me how to make them and I'll whip them up like pancakes on a skillet.
Yeah, you're already having an affair with me so might well tie the string now. uwu
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Sure! Just tell me how to make them and I'll whip them up like pancakes on a skillet.
Yeah, you're already having an affair with me so might well tie the string now. uwu
I'll find something XD
:>>>>
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kinnie

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'd like one of J-Hope. Pink, blue and yellow color, please.
Thank you~ ^^
Here ya go hun! I... am actually quite happy with how this turned out!

hobi better colour.png



PS: Do you use light or dark mode? Bcs this looks good in both, but I LOVE it in light mode!
PPS: I also have a bad habit of endlessly tinkering with small things like colour etc.... so don't be surprised if I pop in at one point with another slightly "better" version of the same thing!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread