Give me ur song and I rate ✨ 😯 💯 (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I’m in a funny mood and I want to review music.

and I missed this place a little.

hope i can be here regular soon >.>
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Do we know you? if your a Blink or army we have to many of them already. :annoyednayeon:
we know them, and their stanlist is in their sig

that said, here's a sweetune bop
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I’m in a funny mood and I want to review music.

and I missed this place a little.

hope i can be here regular soon >.>
COMEBACK PLS
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread