Give me your bias group and I'll tell you why I can't stan them (2 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
JBJ and Wanna One
JYJ is an older group, and like mentioned earlier, if I didn't stan them before, it's hard for me to stan them.
I'm getting into stanning JBJ.
I don't like Wanna One's music other than Boomerang.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
JBJ is an older group, and like mentioned earlier, if I didn't stan them before, it's hard for me to stan them.
I don't like Wanna One's music other than Boomerang.
But what about your Kenta badge? :umwhat:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
But what about your Kenta badge? :umwhat:
Alright. A couple of things.

One, I read that as JYJ. So JBJ is not an older group and I can not read.

Secondly, I don't stan JBJ either, but I'm getting into them, and I noticed Kenta in trying to stan them. So yeah. As for JBJ, I'm getting to stan them.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't stan JBJ either, but I'm getting into them, and I noticed Kenta in trying to stan them. So yeah. As for JBJ, I'm getting to stan them.
Yay :pandahappy:

I was so sad when the disbanded. I liked their music better than Wanna One :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A.C.E & DreamNote
I don't think I actually tried stanning either of those groups. I think I listened to one of A.C.E's title tracks and thought it was okay, but nothing special. I haven't actually heard of Dreamnote. I'll check those both out!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't think I actually tried stanning either of those groups. I think I listened to one of A.C.E's title tracks and thought it was okay, but nothing special. I haven't actually heard of Dreamnote. I'll check those both out!
do you remember which a.c.e title it was?
DreamNote might be too bubblegum pop & cute for you I imagine
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do you remember which a.c.e title it was?
DreamNote might be too bubblegum pop & cute for you I imagine
I believe you posted it somewhere. I'm sure the thumbnail was paper or something handwritten.
I'll still check out DreamNote. After all, I stan NCT Dream, but they are an exception.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I believe you posted it somewhere. I'm sure the thumbnail was paper or something handwritten.
I'll still check out DreamNote. After all, I stan NCT Dream, but they are an exception.
Ohh that was actually just one of the bsides they released early for their Under Cover comeback
This is the actual, most recent title


and for DreamNote it's this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@MonCherry beat me to mention fromis_9 :lazypotato:

Loona and IZ*ONE, then
In my opinion, the + + album was the only good thing they released other than Hi High and Chuu's solo, which I forgot the name of.
I don't like IZ*ONE's songs either, La Vie En Rose was okay, most of their vocals were kind of weak except for a few of them. They are new though, so I'm hoping their future releases are better. I don't think I heard their new CB though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt and perhapz

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ohh that was actually just one of the bsides they released early for their Under Cover comeback
This is the actual, most recent title


and for DreamNote it's this
I really like Under Cover. I enjoy the "rock" direction that the song goes in, and the choreography is really intense.
As for DreamNote, I didn't really like the song. Whereas for Under Cover I didn't want the song to end, I really wanted Hakuna Matata to end. The MV is nice though. I'm sure their other tracks could be better. It just seemed a bit generic for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I really like Under Cover. I enjoy the "rock" direction that the song goes in, and the choreography is really intense.
As for DreamNote, I didn't really like the song. Whereas for Under Cover I didn't want the song to end, I really wanted Hakuna Matata to end. The MV is nice though. I'm sure their other tracks could be better. It just seemed a bit generic for me.
Glad you liked Under Cover! You should definitely check out their rest whenever you have time!

Yep that isn't the first time I've heard that for DreamNote, both their titles are quite overwhelming, i have no idea why I like them so much since I usually don't from other groups, I'd love if you could listen to this b-side of them tho.
It's probably my all time fave song from them for now, the break down at the end is really awesome imo

 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Glad you liked Under Cover! You should definitely check out their rest whenever you have time!

Yep that isn't the first time I've heard that for DreamNote, both their titles are quite overwhelming, i have no idea why I like them so much since I usually don't from other groups, I'd love if you could listen to this b-side of them tho.
It's probably my all time fave song from them for now, the break down at the end is really awesome imo

I didn't really like this one either, while I did like the choreography for both this and Hakuna Matata. It also seemed generic as the other song did. I think if their company wants them to be successful they're going to need to make them more unique. They are definitely really talented, and they have a lot of potential.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I didn't really like this one either, while I did like the choreography for both this and Hakuna Matata. It also seemed generic as the other song did. I think if their company wants them to be successful they're going to need to make them more unique. They are definitely really talented, and they have a lot of potential.
Oh yeah definitely, as someone who has seen their predebut covers they can do A Lot more than what we've been shown so far, I hope that they go into the direction of their predebut dance covers more cuz they've really rocked it
In case you wanna see some

 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:welp:

Blackpink
Fiestar
Gfriend
Dreamcatcher

Feel free to ignore any of them if I put too many lol
I like Blackpink's music enough to stan them, and I follow them actively as well. I don't like the fake personalities YG is making them put on, but I'm sure they're great people.
I've never tried stanning Fiestar.
I don't like Gfriend's concept.
I only really like a few Dreamcatcher songs, but they are hilarious.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread