- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Thank you for asking <3Why is potato sad?![]()
![]()
Thank you for asking <3
I have a really bad stomache ache so I can't concentrate on anything. Someone close to me has left me as well so I've been feeling quite down lately, :(
I loved them all of them! Thank you for the recommendations <3
Aww thank you <3 I feel cheered up already
Thank you for caring <3 I love Twice and this is the perfect song to cheer me up so thank you again.I hope you feel better
I don’t know if you stan twice but this song always puts me in a good mood
And it called “cheer up”
Just remember tomorrow is a new day![]()