Give me your current mood and I'll put a playlist together for you (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Why is potato sad? :umjicry: :maheart:
Thank you for asking <3

I have a really bad stomache ache so I can't concentrate on anything. Someone close to me has left me as well so I've been feeling quite down lately, :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Aww thank you <3 I feel cheered up already :nekolove:

I hope you feel better :sanapray:

I don’t know if you stan twice but this song always puts me in a good mood

And it called “cheer up” :maheart:



Just remember tomorrow is a new day :pepeheart:
Thank you for caring <3 I love Twice and this is the perfect song to cheer me up so thank you again. :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread