Give me your favorite K-Pop song atm (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll give you 2 only bcz one of the songs is Italian and idk if you'd consider listening to italian music lmao

Why would I discriminate against Italians like that? :lisalaugh:
I lowkey like the second one. The first one is a bit boring to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Why would I discriminate against Italians like that? :lisalaugh:
I lowkey like the second one. The first one is a bit boring to me.
idk maybe cuz there was a song like despacito in italian and ever since u hate italian music :pandashrug:
also since u liked the 2nd one feel free to check out this album from him
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk maybe cuz there was a song like despacito in italian and ever since u hate italian music :pandashrug:
also since u liked the 2nd one feel free to check out this album from him
Will do at some point hopefully :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female


This is more Jpop, but they were formed by a Japanese company that also has a lot of korean influence and the members are Japanese. But it should still count
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship


This is more Jpop, but they were formed by a Japanese company that also has a lot of korean influence and the members are Japanese. But it should still count
not them being in my top 2 JPOP Boy Groups I like :scree:
therefore I'm giving you 2 as well :teatea:

 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
not them being in my top 2 JPOP Boy Groups I like :scree:
therefore I'm giving you 2 as well :teatea:

I’ve heard these before and I loved them :sj_weary: They’re honestly a really good Jpop group. They make my workouts pumped when I have lifting day
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread