- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
I should talk about my more underrated faves thenYOURE RIGHT BC I ALREADY LIKE THEM
@fairyOfshampOO missing ghost9 hours timeI should talk about my more underrated faves then
Ghost9 has incredibly futuristic and stunning MV's and an intense sound with delicious hooks to match. Some songs I like are:
I enjoy their choreographies and my bias Shin and wrecker Junhyung are handsome mfkers fr fr
![]()
![]()
They are super underrated and yet they consisently put out such hq music. Unfortunately they haven't comeback in months but they will appear on the survival boy group show peak time. I hope that gives them a much needed boost in popularity.
ill give them a tryI should talk about my more underrated faves then
Ghost9 has incredibly futuristic and stunning MV's and an intense sound with delicious hooks to match. Some songs I like are:
I enjoy their choreographies and my bias Shin and wrecker Junhyung are handsome mfkers fr fr
![]()
![]()
They are super underrated and yet they consisently put out such hq music. Unfortunately they haven't comeback in months but they will appear on the survival boy group show peak time. I hope that gives them a much needed boost in popularity.
IT REALLY IS @DarthYouChanious LMAO1. Because SKZ, Blackpink and Twice are amazing.
2. SKZ has Bang Chan!
3. If you don't my storm trooper army of Panda's, Swith's, and Daileee's will hunt you down.
8TURN has great music, their entire album is so good, they as a whole have deeper voices then most boygroups (the maknae's voice is so deep it's insane, he's only 15 and small/growing), they can all dance well, and have good performancesone reason why I should listen to your favs?
I LOVE THEM SM!!!8TURN has great music, their entire album is so good, they as a whole have deeper voices then most boygroups (the maknae's voice is so deep it's insane, he's only 15 and small/growing), they can all dance well, and have good performances
All of them can BOTH rap and sing, and do so in their songs
They are really cute
Their lives are great
All their songs are so unique and well produced, with a surprising combination of rap and vocals, and how the two interact in their songs/positioning, mix of genres even when they have a hip-hop vibe, and unique instrumentals that you wouldn't expect with that type of song (jazzy piano for hip-hop), and versatility, yet their own unique sound, and their songs are catchy
TASTEI LOVE THEM SM!!!
skz ofc bts bp kep1er itzy gidle 8turn txt lsrfm twice enha hyuna xh svt p1 jackson wayV ace verivery nmixx kard &team somi xeedTASTE
Ok who aren't you a fan off, or who are you a fan off, so I don't give them
Bad Ghostie hours@fairyOfshampOO missing ghost9 hours time![]()
Now this is more like it!1. Because SKZ, Blackpink and Twice are amazing.
2. SKZ has Bang Chan!
3. If you don't my storm trooper army of Panda's, Swith's, and Daileee's will hunt you down.