Go find you sleeping... (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
in the dead hours
no matter how hard you stop me, I'm finally there for you

finish your long journey and go back now
back to your house now way back home

no matter how hard you shut it, it will open again like a drawer
you fly high into the sky and you keep coming back to me

even the hard times of separation are still the same oh oh oh
I found you on the road many times

I was going to empty my mind and I was going to go like this to you
you're always hitting me at the end of my walk

stop stop

go find you sleeping in the dead hours
no matter how hard you stop me, I'm finally there for you

finish your long journey and go back now
back to your house now way back home

open the sleeping room quietly, get your memory out
you shine clearly on the broken time

you live in a stray heart

stop stop

go find you sleeping in the dead hours
no matter how hard you stop me, I'm finally there for you

finish your long journey and go back now
back to your house now way back home

I'm trying to find the world
only you have a complete story

even if I lose everything, I only need you
give me a hug when all the lights are out

close your eyes and I'll come in silent
ontop of my heart, you're piling up another layer

I need someone it's not you
come back to me by that day I'm not done.



@la_mort_pour_vous welcome

@infire707 stream Way Back Home

@Christina ily
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
dissapointed i'm not invited in this thread 😢
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
This song really touched my heart the first time i listened to it, if it did that to me, i will never doubt shaun ever again for being so popular in korea.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread