God Called. Says Hi From Iceland. (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
God Called. Says Hi From Iceland.

14572



So....

I was perusing my library of music and ran across an old favorite of mine.

Hadn't heard it in awhile.


Ethereal and hauntingly beautiful.

Such is Sæglópur by Icelandic post-rock band Sigur Rós.

Enjoy.






Share some of your favorite music that makes you happy.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I remember when I used to be listening only to Globüs, they always had this kind of peaceful harmony that I heard from the song that you recommended from Sigur Rós~

This was my favorite song from Globus~
I'm at work so I will check this out afterwards!

:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 239

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread