- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I am super annoyed and hungry. I'm just hungry that has nothing to do with it.
Okay so here's the deal [and I put a sensitive on it because of how it prolly will disgust everyone]. Apparently my roommate is helpless and when the toilet was overflowing and the plunger broke she was unable to do what was needed... and I had to plunge the toilet out by hand. Yes that means using the plunger head and putting my hand in a toilet full of piss and sh*t and then mopping [repeatedly] a bathroom that smelled like piss and sh*t because it was all over the floor. Anyway after washing my hands repeatedly, I remain extremely annoyed.

Okay so here's the deal [and I put a sensitive on it because of how it prolly will disgust everyone]. Apparently my roommate is helpless and when the toilet was overflowing and the plunger broke she was unable to do what was needed... and I had to plunge the toilet out by hand. Yes that means using the plunger head and putting my hand in a toilet full of piss and sh*t and then mopping [repeatedly] a bathroom that smelled like piss and sh*t because it was all over the floor. Anyway after washing my hands repeatedly, I remain extremely annoyed.