Are you going to watch it? which team are you on?
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,847 Reactions Received 53,205 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 431,080 Gender Female 25 January 2021 #1 Are you going to watch it? which team are you on? Reactions: kingtae, Darkseid and chris_m
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 26 January 2021 #2 Fuck it I don't care how good/bad the movie is, I'm in The two GOAT monsters battling it out makes me feel like a kid in a candy store lol. I'm on Team Kong since I like him much more but realistically Godzilla should whoop his ass unless it gets nerfed lmao. Reactions: Xeulgi
Fuck it I don't care how good/bad the movie is, I'm in The two GOAT monsters battling it out makes me feel like a kid in a candy store lol. I'm on Team Kong since I like him much more but realistically Godzilla should whoop his ass unless it gets nerfed lmao.