Teaser Godzilla VS Kong [Teaser] (1 Viewer)

Which team are you on?

  • Team Godzilla

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Team King Kong

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • None

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fuck it I don't care how good/bad the movie is, I'm in :sj_weary:
The two GOAT monsters battling it out makes me feel like a kid in a candy store lol.

I'm on Team Kong since I like him much more but realistically Godzilla should whoop his ass unless it gets nerfed lmao.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Xeulgi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread