Going back to my ikonic roots :aNodNod: (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

not only did I feel like changing my username to rep iKON,
I also just know felt like using one of my first dp's that I used on KS.
If you didn't know I had various iKON dp's when I joined and this one especcially was kept since then in my storage of dp's.

stan iKON. stan ot7. appreciate Kim Hanbin​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

not only did I feel like changing my username to rep iKON,
I also just know felt like using one of my first dp's that I used on KS.
If you didn't know I had various iKON dp's when I joined and this one especcially was kept since then in my storage of dp's.

stan iKON. stan ot7. appreciate Kim Hanbin​
Sad sad day for all GG's!:jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I wonder what brought about this change, not a response to anything at all :taesip:
Anyway, as resident #1 iKONIC, it's good to see others spread the love. Fighting :pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wonder what brought about this change, not a response to anything at all :taesip:
Anyway, as resident #1 iKONIC, it's good to see others spread the love. Fighting :pepeheart:
:worry: what are you alluding to?

and nope. I am the #1 ikonic. I have spread love for the boys for ever:taeminface:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:worry: what are you alluding to?

and nope. I am the #1 ikonic. I have spread love for the boys for ever:taeminface:
It says #1 iKONIC right under my username so it must be true :worry:
Your username should've said bestiKONICraja in that case but alas :taesip:

But you're still a good iKONIC, #2 is a good rank to have. I'm so proud of you :sakUwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It says #1 iKONIC right under my username so it must be true :worry:
Your username should've said bestiKONICraja in that case but alas :taesip:

But you're still a good iKONIC, #2 is a good rank to have. I'm so proud of you :sakUwu:
:worry: and I have represented them in my sig since the beginning where you don't have them there.

I am pretty sure #2 is you. Congrats on being runner-up:sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:worry: and I have represented them in my sig since the beginning where you don't have them there.

I am pretty sure #2 is you. Congrats on being runner-up:sanapray:
:haylul:
I'm secure enough in my iKONIC status so I don't show off as much. Unlike someone :taesip:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:haylul:
I'm secure enough in my iKONIC status so I don't show off as much. Unlike someone :taesip:
:worry: I never did previously. And I remember people get too dramatic when I wanted to change my username to something related to iKO when I went from lalaloveloona to goyo
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:worry: I never did previously. And I remember people get too dramatic when I wanted to change my username to something related to iKO when I went from lalaloveloona to goyo
Weren't you supposed to go back to your jekki roots? What happened to that :mess:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Weren't you supposed to go back to your jekki roots? What happened to that :mess:
:worry: I have been feeling more like iKON tho. Have been listening way more again to them pre-comeback announcement
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I mildly approve
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread